29 December 2020
Diabetic test strips are the best and easiest way to monitor and control your blood sugar levels. For people suffering from diabetes, it is essential to protect their diabetic supplies.
Taking proper care and maintaining your test strips for diabetes in pristine condition makes it easier for you to deal with your diabetes daily. In this blog topic, we will discuss some of the ways to protect your unused test strips.
- Prevent your diabetic supplies from coming into direct contact with heat. Always ensure to close the cap of the canister tightly.
- Keep your diabetic medications away from moisture and dust to maintain their integrity and accuracy.
- Do not refrigerate your diabetic supplies as extreme temperatures can damage your diabetes test kit.
- Do not use damage and expired medical supplies to avoid testing errors or inaccurate results.
- Always keep your diabetes test kit at room temperature and protect them from coming in direct contact with other elements.
- Always wash your hands before using your diabetic instruments, as any residue on your skin can affect the result’s accuracy.
- Remember to check the expiration date before buying the diabetic & medical supplies from the pharmacy store or online.
Diabetic test strips play a vital role in knowing and maintaining your sugar levels. It is advisable to consult your physician to understand the ins and outs of your diabetes management.
Some patients might require checking their sugar levels once a week; some might have to do twice in a day. Knowing the frequency to check sugar levels can help you understand your average requirements of diabetic supplies.
As we all know, diabetic test strips are costly and overstocking them can result in their expiry. So if you are concerned about your unused, undamaged, unexpired, and untouched boxes of test strips, then we have the solution for it.
You can sell your overstocked boxes of unused and unexpired test strips for instant cash. At Sellmystrip.com, we help our sellers sell their untouched and undamaged packages of their test strips. With our simple and hassle-free three-step process, you can convert your unused and unexpired test strips into real cash.
- Schedule a pickup, where our professionals will visit your doorsteps to collect the package of your unused and unexpired diabetic test strips boxes.
- You can also ship your package of undamaged and untouched diabetic test strips boxes to us. All you need to do is stick a prepaid label, provided by us, and ship it to us without paying for the shipping charges.
- Once we have checked your test strips for quality assurance and damage, you receive your money in less than two business days.
During the pandemic, overstocking or panic buying has resulted in a shortage of diabetic supplies, because of which, those with potential needs remain void of fulfilling their diabetic requirements. To sell your test strips you can reach out to us on our local number (347) 768-8778 or toll-free number 1(877) 898-1117.
Through this blog, we hope that we have shed some light on how you can protect your diabetic medications to safely and accurately monitor your blood sugar levels.
Stay tuned, we will be back with more such meaningful and informative insights!
Having a chronic disease like diabetes makes it al...
A Bit About Diabetics Insulin Maintenance of exerc...